PARENT RETIREMENT VISA NEW ZEALAND "Parent Retirement visa for people with children in New Zealand wanting to retire in New Zealand...."

APPLY FOR NEW ZEALAND PARENT VISAThe parent retirement visa of New Zealand enables you to join your adult child in New Zealand.

You'll be able to immigrate permanently.
To be eligible to apply for the visa, you must be able to meet Immigration New Zealand's financial requirements.

A team of Chinese business people in meeting, studio shot
Parent Retirement Resident Visa
If you have an adult child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident, you can apply to live in New Zealand permanently.
We have previously represented clients worldwide including from the UK, Europe, USA, Singapore, Russia, South Africa and Asia to apply for this visa. Persons from any country can apply for this visa.
You will need an annual income of NZ $60,000 plus NZ $1 million to invest for 4 years, and another NZ $500,000 to live on.
Once you’ve completed the 4-year investment period, you can apply for permanent residence.
If Immigration New Zealand approve your residence application in principle, you will then have 12 months to transfer your investment funds to New Zealand.
If you want to come to New Zealand to investigate investment opportunities, you’ll need to apply for work visa. If your partner wants to come with you, they’ll need to apply for their own work or visitor visa.
With this visa you can live, work and study in New Zealand, and include your partner in your visa application. You can also apply for permanent residence after 4 years of keeping your funds invested in New Zealand.

Call for Free Visa Advice or
Complete the Form Below:
Overseas: +642108242704
NZ: 021 082 42704
Open Mon - Sat 9am - 6pm
Private & Confidential