RESIDENCE FROM WORK NEW ZEALAND "Work for an Accredited Employer or in a Tier 1 occupation on the Green List & qualify for Residence.


There are Three Pathways for Residence for people employed by Accredited Employers. One of these Pathways is called ‘Straight To Residence’.
  • You must be working for an accredited employer or have a job offer from one.
  • Your role must be on Tier 1 of the Green List.
  • You must meet the requirements set out in the Green List for your role.
  • You must meet the English language requirement for this visa.
  • Older dependent children under 24 in your application must be single, without children of their own, and only supported financially by you.
  • You can either come to New Zealand on a work visa now and apply for the Straight to Residence Visa or apply from outside New Zealand.
  • You will need to demonstrate that your skills, experience & qualifications are relevant to the job offer in New Zealand. You will also have to show Immigration New Zealand that the job offer is genuine, stable, and at the correct New Zealand market salary or hourly rate.
Many poorly prepared visa applications are refused by Immigration New Zealand every year due to lack of evidence. Use an experienced immigration lawyer to ensure the highest chance of success.
A team of Chinese business people in meeting, studio shot

Call for Free Visa Advice or
Complete the Form Below:
Overseas: +642108242704
NZ: 021 082 42704
Open Mon - Sat 9am - 6pm
Private & Confidential